We’re excited. We’re uncertain.
We’re thirsty. We’re hungry.
And we’re starving for face-to-face interaction with our fave ad peeps.
MINNEAPOLIS (February 16, 2022) – AdFed’s The Show 2022 is back and it’s happening in person at the Minneapolis Institute of Art on March 4th. Tickets on sale now for $75 per person. Yes, we are taking safety precautions. Yes, we’re not sure how we feel about it all either. Regardless, we can’t wait to see your face (and the rest of your body) in real life. This award ceremony has celebrated the achievements of the Minnesota advertising community in creativity for almost a century, and The Show 2022 is bringing it back IRL for the event’s 96th year.
The night will bring our communities’ mixed bag of collective emotions to life. Enter into a world of bright and happy colors and uplifting music in one space and then experience a chill, moody blues getaway for some peace and quiet in another. Activations throughout the night will include:
- Aura Readings: Get an aura photo and reading done by Bobby Sullivan, Spiritual Intuitive Healer, that looks at your energy and the physical, mental, and emotional meaning behind it.
- Coloring Book Lounge: Venture to our coloring book lounge where you can use this creative therapy session to release any tension and create some beautiful artwork. No need to stay in the lines here.
- Selfie Compliment Mirror: Looking for a mood boost? Approach the mirror and receive a compliment to boost your mood and your instagram cred.
- Mystery Tattoo Machine: Come to the mystery tattoo machine, stick your arm in the hole and reveal your new artwork for all the feels.
- Cocktail Sampling: Red Locks Irish Whiskey will be sampling special cocktails to settle your wave of emotions.
- Exclusive Museum Access: Experience a night at the museum with special after-hours access to Minneapolis Institute of Art’s Asia galleries.
- Brandlab Games: Play a game for your chance to win some stress relieving prizes. It’ll help you feel better about what the future holds for advertising.
- Live DJ: Jam out or chill out to a mix of soothing and uplifting spins to fit your mood with DJ Dan Selby.
At 8:30 PM The Show Reel will begin and reveal the winning Gold and “Best Of” category work. To wrap up the night, the Best of Show Award will be crowned along with this year’s Silver Medal and Paul Foss Award recipients.
No matter how you’re feelin’ about it – purchase your tickets to The Show 2022 now available at theshowmn.org.
COVID SAFETY – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKET
Based on the continuing commitment to the health and safety of the AdFed community, individuals will be required to show proof of full COVID vaccination OR a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event date, subject to the applicable law to enter the event. In order to be considered fully vaccinated, individuals need to have their last dose at least two weeks prior to the event date. In addition, wearing masks, physical distancing, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette are strongly encouraged.
About AdFed Minnesota
The Advertising Federation of Minnesota (AdFed) is a non-profit, professional trade association that has served the Minnesota advertising community including agencies, advertisers, suppliers, and students for 115 years. AdFed is a part of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the nation’s oldest national advertising trade association. Ad 2 reflects the programs and initiatives for the community of students and professionals that are under 32 years of age. For more information about AdFed and Ad 2: https://www.adfed.org.