Senior Brand Manager
Website Haus of Sonder
Haus of Sonder is a diverse collective of individuals looking to do great things for our clients and each other. We advocate for our points of view and experiences. And heartily support those who do the same.. We are seeking a full-time Senior Brand Manager to build and maintain client relationships, monitor client budgets, create detailed integrated marketing plans to hit predetermined client KPIs, work and communicate across departments and work inbound leads at the agency. While the ideal candidate will likely have a media/sales background, Haus of Sonder is NOT a sales organization. A successful Senior Brand Manager will be able to pivot from a sales mindset to a solutions-based approach to marketing.
We aim to be good people. Humanity, kindness and optimism matter to us. So does an insatiable drive to be an intimate part of all the things we create. Our innovative work is for our clients, but it is born from deep inside ourselves.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING AS A SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
- Drive revenue, while doing what is right for both the client and company
- Create and execute integrated marketing solutions for clients
- Lead client account reviews and remain closely connected with clients to understand and meet their needs
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients and across all internal departments
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of previous experience in media and/or advertising
- Proven experience as an Account Executive (agency or media side)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, project management tools (we use ASANA), and Google Workspace
- Exceptional organizational, project management and time management skills
At Haus of Sonder, we recognize that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. This is a place where everyone can grow, so no matter what your experience level, background, or education is, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
**THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION**
We anticipate this person will be most effective with a flexible schedule, working remotely and onsite at our office in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. This leadership role will require in-person connection with the team and in-person meetings, so in-office time is essential and expected. The person in this role will routinely be “on the road,” meeting with clients and partners, and traveling for events and business development opportunities. Note that parking is paid for by Media Bridge when employees work more than three days a week in the office.
ABOUT HAUS OF SONDER
Haus of Sonder works with our clients to build an ecosystem of connections that creates a devoted and energized brand community. We foster genuine and lasting brand love. Love that flows from the brand to its community and back. Humanity is at the core of everything we do. We partner with future-looking brands committed to sincerely connecting with people for mutual betterment. .
Founded in 2023, Minneapolis-based Haus of Sonder has a diverse client roster that includes Bumble, Minnesota Timberwolves, Upstream, PRESS Hard Seltzer, Polestar, Jester Concepts, and more.
STEP INTO OUR HAUS
Please complete our brief, mobile-friendly application. You will receive an email confirmation when your application is successfully received. Initial interviews will be performed by phone or Zoom, and finalists will be invited onsite to see our space and meet our team.
Haus of Sonder will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership, or activity in a local human rights commission, or status regarding public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all our employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.
- 212 North 3rd Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- $120,000-$150,000 per year Competitive base salary + Individual and Team Bonuses
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, life insurance, optional disability insurance, UNLIMITED PTO. This is a flexible role with the ability to work from our modern office in the North Loop area of Minneapolis.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.