Ad 2 excitedly welcomes you to join us for this year’s 32 Under 32 awards show, a large and elaborate advertising event that brings the MN advertising community together to acknowledge the brightest young minds of our industry!
We present to you our theme for 2022: At The Core
32 Under 32 was created to recognize young marketing, advertising and creative minds who not only excel at their job, but also go above and beyond for the betterment of others. We’re looking to acknowledge those who exude that spark all the way from their core. We devote this evening to show appreciation for the communicators who put in the hours, strive to make their workplace better, aspire to be leaders and wish to make a difference.
Don’t miss this staple advertising event of the year – it’s sure to be a fun and fabulous evening!
Event information and logistics:
- 32 Under 32 will take place on Friday, May 20 at The Metropolitan Ballroom in St. Louis Park, MN.
- Happy hour and networking will begin at 6pm.
- The award ceremony begins at 8pm.
- Food will be provided. Cash bar available.
- Attire is recommended to be semi-formal to formal.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- 32 Under 32 will follow state, city and venue COVID-19 guidelines at the time of the event.
32 Under 32 Nominees
The nominees up for consideration in this year’s competition are in! Check out the list of the industry’s brightest minds!