Senior PPC Specialist
Website Hook Agency
This position is a hybrid work model. Please do not apply if you aren’t able to work in our Minneapolis office 3 days a week.
We are a small company and will take the time to find the right culture fit. Just know that all of us here at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. We have made it out duty to look at every single candidate’s ability, character, and spirit, and not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t work here, we’d be honored to do anything we can to help you along your journey.
We’re in need of a PPC professional who’s ready to help our team and clients grow.
We love roofers and contractors. And we’ve found that we’re really good at serving them with lead generating marketing. You may not know that you love them too.. yet!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work across 40+ client Google Ads accounts
- Audit existing accounts, create recommendations, and complete or delegate technical work to achieve results
- Implement technical work on key accounts
- Act as a Sr. PPC Specialist to support and guide peers
- Use your expertise to assist and level up existing PPC processes
- Aid in the strategy and technical work on new accounts as they prepare to launch
- Collaborate with the Lead PPC Strategist and Technicians to ensure our clients are getting good results
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience creating and managing Google Ads campaigns
- A track record of creating successful strategies in Google Ads with the primary focus of lead generation
- The drive to learn, work hard, and hold teammates accountable
- The ability to develop effective strategies for Google Ads accounts and communicate that strategy to a team
- A strong understanding of technical work, copywriting, landing pages, and other Google Ads best practices
- Leadership/management experience is a bonus!
- Agency experience is highly preferred, but not required
Basically, we’re looking for an experienced and eager Google Ads professional who can jump head first into our growing team and adapt their experience to our processes, and ultimately help the team get the best possible results for our clients.
- Extreme Ownership: Act like it’s your business and take accountability
- Thrive Under Pressure: Run towards problems. When there’s a lot of stuff to do, go harder, not make it other people’s problem
- Get Shit Done: Prioritize and execute with urgency
- Scrappy: Grit. “Just f’in Google it’ and ask for forgiveness, not permission
- Exude Confidence: As you get awesome, advocate for yourself, your work, and your team
- A culture of encouraging each other (with things like pat on the backs and continual support + motivation)
- We contribute toward your health insurance premium
- 2 days a week remote
- We pay for at least one course per quarter
- Clear weekly and quarterly goals
- Culture things, like Cheese Club, DEI Committee, in-office happy hours, and social events
- We contribute $$ towards mental health counseling visits
- Bi-weekly mini trainings
- Unlimited PTO (a minimum of 17 days off per year)
- Keynote speakers on personal development topics
- Weekly 1:1 with your direct manager
- 90-day check-ins with the company owners
- Coffee, snacks, beer, wine, etc.
- Lots of champagne pops for site launches + big wins
- We match 4% toward your 401k
- Clear and written path for professional development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com