Director of Social Innovation
Website Haus of Sonder
Haus of Sonder is a diverse collective of individuals looking to do great things for our clients and each other. We advocate for our points of view and experiences. And heartily support those who do the same. The Director of Social Innovation at Haus of Sonder is a leadership role in building the agency and further powering its growth.
We aim to be good people. Humanity, kindness and optimism matter to us. So does an insatiable drive to be an intimate part of all the things we create. Our innovative work is for our clients, but it is born from deep inside ourselves.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING AS A DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL INNOVATION
- Partners with business operations team to ensure efficient, effective and profitable management of the business
- Curates leading social media approaches for clients
- Expands the service structure and internal efficiencies for social management
- Identifies, monitors and recommends the adoption of new platforms, including management tools
- Refines the Haus of Sonder social media approach for agency promotion and clientele success
- Develops integrative and measurable strategies for clientele
- Serves as a thought leader on topics of social innovation
- Creates social brand and governance standards, including brand safety measures
- Leads ongoing business reviews and service audits
- Defines new ways in utilizing social channels for communications execution
- Serves as agency lead on partner assessment and management
Evaluates trends around social analytics and applies to business approach
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 8-10 years’ experience in social and digital marketing, on the brand or agency sides
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training in journalism, marketing or digital communications
- Data-driven decision making
- Collaboration-minded, in approach and execution
- Experience managing integrative social campaigns across multiple social media platforms.
- A refined understanding of social media channels and platforms, alongside user trends and best practices for management and content creation
- Growth mindset, from social channels to business objectives
- Proven social platform experience
- Fluent in social posting/listening software and analysis
- Fluent in social media measurement
- Works independently with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and time management skills, particularly in virtual settings
At Haus of Sonder, we recognize that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. This is a place where everyone can grow, so no matter what your experience level, background, or education is, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
**THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION**
We anticipate that this person will be most effective with a flex schedule, both working remotely and onsite at our office in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. This leadership role will require in person connection with the team and in-person meetings, so in-office time is important and expected. The person in this role will routinely be “on the road” meeting with clients, partners and traveling for events and business development opportunities. Note that parking is paid for by Media Bridge when employees work more than three days a week in the office.
ABOUT HAUS OF SONDER
Haus of Sonder works with our clients to build an ecosystem of connections that creates a devoted and energized brand community. We foster genuine and lasting brand love. Love that flows from the brand to its community and back. Humanity is at the core of everything we do. We partner with future-looking brands committed to sincerely connecting with people for mutual betterment.
Founded in 2023, Minneapolis-based Haus of Sonder has a diverse client roster that includes Bumble, Minnesota Timberwolves, Upstream, PRESS Hard Seltzer, Polestar, Jester Concepts, and more.
STEP INTO OUR HAUS
Please complete our brief, mobile-friendly application. You will receive an email confirmation when your application is successfully received. Initial interviews will be performed by phone or zoom, and finalists will be invited onsite to see our space and meet our team.
Haus of Sonder will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership, or activity in a local human rights commission, or status regarding public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all our employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.
- 212 North 3rd Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- $100,000 per year Competitive base salary + Individual and Team Bonuses
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, life insurance, optional disability insurance, unlimited PTO plus generous sick/holiday time.This is a flexible role with the ability to work from our modern office in the North Loop area of Minneapolis and from the comfort of your own home
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.