Website Haus of Sonder
Haus of Sonder is a diverse collective of individuals looking to do great things for our clients and each other. We advocate for our points of view and experiences. And heartily support those who do the same. We are currently seeking a Content Creator who is obsessed with content that people love to like, share, and comment on. This individual is a passionate storyteller who wants to give brands their voice and personality.
The Content Creator has experience in digital/social content and instinctively thinks digital before all other channels. This individual is a creator who can shoot, edit, and produce and knows the big social platforms inside out.
We aim to be good people. Humanity, kindness and optimism matter to us. So does an insatiable drive to be an intimate part of all the things we create. Our innovative work is for our clients, but it is born from deep inside ourselves
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING AS CONTENT CREATOR
- Creating impactful, breakthrough video driven content that addresses each ask but also when appropriate goes beyond the brief
- Work with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery – from a collection of photography, short video clips, and animations – and turn them into content assets built for specific platforms and audiences
- Create original video content for Tik Tok both natively and outside the app
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and alter video, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Working knowledge of standard industry software, photoshop, premier, sound editing tools and social platforms
- A team player who is always open to collaborating to tackle rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a positive and proactive attitude towards content creation
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in advertising, ideally at a creative/digital agency with a focus on digital, social, content, and video
- Shows passion for creating branded content for social campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Has extraordinary skills in video creation, shooting, editing, and sound editing
- Expert-level proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and other relevant programs
- Expert knowledge of working natively within TikTok
- A creator who understands how to utilize the latest platform innovations with a clear opinion on how social fits into the wider consumer experience and touch points
- Shows incredible passion and experience in creating content across social media platforms.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent, and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design, and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energized by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed
At Haus of Sonder, we recognize that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. This is a place where everyone can grow, so no matter what your experience level, background, or education is, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
*THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION**
We anticipate this person will be most effective with a flexible schedule, working remotely and onsite at our office in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. This leadership role will require in-person connection with the team and in-person meetings, so in-office time is essential and expected. The person in this role will routinely be “on the road,” meeting with clients and partners, and traveling for events and business development opportunities. Note that parking is paid for by Media Bridge when employees work more than three days a week in the office.
ABOUT HAUS OF SONDER
Haus of Sonder works with our clients to build an ecosystem of connections that creates a devoted and energized brand community. We foster genuine and lasting brand love. Love that flows from the brand to its community and back. Humanity is at the core of everything we do. We partner with future-looking brands committed to sincerely connecting with people for mutual betterment. .
Founded in 2023, Minneapolis-based Haus of Sonder has a diverse client roster that includes Bumble, Minnesota Timberwolves, Upstream, PRESS Hard Seltzer, Polestar, Jester Concepts, and more.
Haus of Sonder will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership, or activity in a local human rights commission, or status regarding public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all our employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.
- 212 North 3rd Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- $85,000 per year Competitive base salary + Individual and Team Bonuses
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, life insurance, optional disability insurance, unlimited PTO plus generous sick/holiday time. This is a hybrid role with the ability to work from our modern office in the North Loop area of Minneapolis and from the comfort of your own home
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.