Sr. Interactive Project Manager
Smolley Consulting, LLC
SENIOR INTERACTIVE PROJECT MANAGER
My client is seeking a Senior Interactive/Web Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of digital projects including scope, documentation, timing, approvals, execution etc. Great pay, fantastic benefits, and a PTO package that even some big-whigs might get jealous of...
- Oversee site projects, content development and resources, planning and executing interactive marketing campaigns, promotions and e-communications.
- Provide and promote internal communication between Marketing and IT and other functional groups within the organization
- Manage workflow of Content Management System and deployment of sites.
- Facilitate documentation, permissions and training of CMS to business users
- Develop an understanding of the competitive set
- Help manage potential lead-generation programs
- AGENCY OR WEB DEVELOPMENT FIRM EXPERIENCE IS A MUST-HAVE
- Minimum education, certification and experience requirements
- Education: Ideal candidate has a B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Communications or related field
- Experience: 3-4 Years of practical professional experience in web-based project management/trafficking role for online marketing
- Strong working knowledge of the design and Web development/SDLC processes.
- Familiarity with: Google Analytics File Maker ProOracle Microsoft Office (Including Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Knowledgeable in project management best practices and methodologies, specifically for Web/digital. Detailed experience working with content management systems - Sitecore a plus.
- Strong understanding of interactive/digital media
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good judgment
- Very strong time management skills
- Internal and external team and vendor management abilities
- Thoroughness in communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Must excel within customer service
Contact Sam Smolley