NCC Media is an ad sales, marketing, and technology company
representing all cable and other TV service providers in the US. We have 17 offices nationwide and over 450 employees. We are
a media industry leader with a culture based on teamwork and
forward thinking innovation.
NCC Media offers the best training for individuals looking to advance their careers in the media
industry. Whether you are seeking to break into the industry or simply wanting to further your career
with a company that offers opportunity for growth, our entry-level position as a Sales Coordinator
provides just the right start. You will have the opportunity to apply your energy and skills within this
dynamic environment. If you are ready for this challenge, please email your resume and cover letter
to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to identify specify that you are applying to the Minneapolis office.
- Responsible for accurately entering and transmitting all spot cable media schedules for all assigned
- Troubleshoot with Cable Systems and Agencies to reconcile schedules including make goods, discrepancies, and tape/traffic issues
- Provide customer service to Sales Team, Agency Customers and Affiliate Clients
- Pulse/Post orders to compare estimated vs. actual ratings and compile reports for Account Executives
-Communicate with Account Executives and Team Leader to review priorities and set timelines
Job Skills Required:
-Accuracy, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications, the Internet, and web-based applications
- Ability to work overtime as required
•-College degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Nancy Nowak